Culinary affluence by the table in Bulgarian Revival houses from 1866
Over half a million guests have tasted the delicious Bulgarian dishes in the restaurant in the last 16 years
10/10/2020 | Published in Bulgarian traditions and celebrations
With two remarkable menus, the Hadjidraganovite Kashti Restaurant is included in the eighth edition of the Restaurant Week festival, which presents 20 restaurants with varied and quality cuisine. This time the organizers have decided to surprise the fans of the festival with a longer period. Every long weekend from October 15 there will be a choice between five different restaurants - from Thursday to Sunday.
Between 15 and 18 October 2020, the Restaurant "Hadjidraganovite kashti" presents two 3-course menus with original combinations of traditional Bulgarian dishes, complemented by special offers from chef Borislav Hristov, which will be served in a unique way in a cozy Revival atmosphere.
You can experience the amazing feeling of the combination of delicious dishes and
unique Revival interior by making a reservation on tel. 0899917837.
Here are the suggestions:
1. Salad with fresh goat cheese mousse (arugula and iceberg, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, bruschetta with goat cheese mousse with roasted walnuts and homemade sausage flavored with a dressing of coarse mustard, olive oil and lemon).
2. Salmon fillet baked in white wine sauce, red pepper and fresh thyme, sprinkled with parmesan.
3. Juicy beef fillet on sauteed chickpeas with white oregano and fresh baby spinach salad with citrus flavor.
1. Merakliiska salad with poached egg and homemade pastrami (iceberg lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, green onion, poached egg and pastrami with herbal dressing).
2. Spinach souffle with fresh goat cheese.
3. Tender lamb fillets on sauteed rice with egg white, fresh mint and samardala, drizzled with English "zhu".
Restaurant "Hadjidraganovite kashti" offers the best of authentic Bulgarian cuisine, cooked with care and love in a brick oven or on a solid, cast iron wood panel, as well as with modern appliances. The wine list has a selection of over 50 Bulgarian wines. All this in restored 150-year-old houses with architecture and interior from Zheravna, Koprivshtitsa, Bansko and Melnik, located in the center of Sofia. Over half a million guests have visited the restaurant and tasted delicious Bulgarian dishes in the last 16 years.
The chef is Borislav Hristov, who has more than 20 years of experience in Bulgaria and abroad, of which 15 years in the restaurant Hadjidraganovite kashti Borislav Hristov. Chef Hristov is constantly updating the menu by combining both traditional and modern methods of preparing dishes from the vast Bulgarian cuisine.
Enjoy the original combinations of traditional Bulgarian dishes, complemented by special offers from our chef, served in a unique way in our cozy houses.
Try once and you will definitely repeat!
You can make a reservation - tel. 0899917837 or here: Restaurantweek.bg
For Restaurant Week
Restaurant Week is a festival of various restaurants with quality cuisine. Twice a year more than 10,000 people visit several places in our selections of restaurants within a week. Participating restaurants offer tempting three-course menus for a fixed price, excluding drinks. The organizers of the festival choose the unique mix of places according to the type and high quality of the kitchen, the master chefs, the quality of the service and the good interior.